Dear Country Kitchen Recipe Visitors and Contributors,
I apologize for my lack of presence here lately. Today, I sat down and added the last 10 recipes to the recipe list in the right column and filed the recipes under the appropriate category in the labels list. So everything should be up to date and hopefully easier to move through all the recipes! Thank you to all who have contributed such great recipes! I'm making several of them over the holidays! Sure hope you all have Happy Holidays wherever you are!
I will continue to keep up this blog and hopefully continue to add my favorite recipes to it. I discontinued our personal blog for now because I got "blogged down" and felt like I needed to take a break. For those who are interested on keeping up with what's going on in our lives you can visit us here. We sure enjoy everyone's blogs and picture sites.
All for now, and we'll look forward to another year of great recipes!
Love, Alison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment