
Crust:
2 cups crushed Vanilla wafers
1/4 Cup margarine or butter, melted
- Press mixture on bottom of 8" square baking dish.
Filling:
1 package (1 oz) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
1 tsp sugar-free lemonade soft drink mix
1 c.cold fat-free milk
1 carton (8 oz) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Combine pudding mix and soft drink mix. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixture for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes(pudding will be stiff).
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread into crust. Top With remaining whipped topping. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours or until set.
Note these recipes came from Taste of home simple & delicious and Wafer box ---- Another attempt to let the kids cook, I have to be truthful here I bought the ingredients with full intentions of them doing it but they were crabby at each other so I ended up making it. I really felt offal! But there is going to be tomorrow, TLW we can make another attempt at another scrumptious recipe to share. One thing I noticed with this one is, For my taste I think it could be a little more sour or lemony.... If you figure out how to do this without making it runny let me know, please!

No comments:
Post a Comment